Perhaps now I’ll write . . . I’ll pass on this batch of
doggerel
oh well washed up
perhaps a job in a factory better suits me
beats me how to write poets, esp. contemp. poets,
too precious by half
if you have to ask sure, but watch yourself;
all egos though they try to downplay it
are lurking snakes in the grass their venom is
not quite as sweet as mothers milk—
so I’ll forgo the preliminaries
proceedings proceeding acc. to plan man
I could—you’se a biscuit! now why did I think that now?
not now I have a headache which reminds me:
if your cock should get lopped off
by a piece of eqpmt.
then you will know just how far her patience extends and then
misery will attend you just as it does me
it never ends a curse from a curse and I disburse it forward, postage due,
do you comprehend the scope of his despair
when hes aware hes already lived his best life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment