I want that you have paid the attention to my structure. If you really search serious relations, and your heart is occupied with nobody, write to me.And this, too, recently (I should say that kelly_christie goes both ways.):
Write and give to me the email. And it is even better if you will write to me on my address:
[name deleted]@yahoo.com writes only here!!!
I wait your letter, do not hesitate, and write to me. Your structure has really liked me and I am interested in acquaintance to you.
In the first letter I shall try to tell more about myself and I shall necessarily send you the photo
Anastasia
Hello. My name is Igor. I looked yours profile and you have interested me. I would like to learn about you more. If I have interested you write on mine email [name deleted]@mail.ru. I wait for your letter and a photo with impatience. I hope for pleasant dating.I sometimes feel ambivalent about my prank profile, as if I am toying with lonely peoples' feelings. One thing I have discovered, however, is that very few people pay attention to anything but the photograph. Some remark on kelly_christie's shall I say, curious, statements and musings -- but even these don't deter the lovelorn. Only one's "structure" (to quote dear Anastasia) matters, ultimately.
Igor
What can I say? KC is the very picture of glasnost.
No comments:
Post a Comment